Sunday 26 June 2011

Weekly Round Up (Week Twenty Five)


Went up river this evening towards Kentmere near Staveley. The river levels are up about 6 inches due to the rain over the last couple of days. The river flow is not too fast at this point. As I walked along the bank I watched as the fish were freely rising to the hatch. Not exactly sure what was hatching but there was plenty of activity just sub-surface, as could be seen with the distinctive circles on the surface. This section does not have the easiest access but, there is access and with the waders on I will be able to fish this area. I am not 100% sure which fishing club has the rights at this part of the river, but will make enquiries tomorrow locally and will then get on the water after I have found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment