Monday 2 May 2011

Weekly Round Up (Week Seventeen)



Still recovering from my Cataract Op – so not been out fishing this past week. I went down to the river tonight and saw that the 'neds/chavs’ have been. In the pic above you can see that they have ripped a lifebelt from one of the fixed rescue points along the river. The actual lifebelt was missing and the case that it hang in is left lying around with some empty beer cans close by.
The river is very low at the moment as we have had glorious sunshine for the last couple of weeks. Having said that the wind over the last few days has been that strong that casting would be almost impossible. The winds are forecast to be much less tomorrow when I will be out giving the fishing a go. I have still not decided where I will fish yet but it will either be Kentmere Tarn or Ghyll Head. I will post a report on the fishing tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment