Wednesday 29 December 2010

Happy New Year


Not posted much recently due to heavy work commitment over the Christmas period. So here is hoping you had a good Christmas. I hope the big man in red brought you all you wanted..

Looking back over the past year there has been many highs in my fishing life, mainly fish caught using flies that I have tied myself. I have also enjoyed visiting new fishing venues around the county, but mainly in South Lakeland. I am enjoying the project my boss gave me in putting together a booklet on fishing in the local area for the guests at the hotel.

Today one of our regular guests brought a copy of a fishing guide and asked me to mark the best venues within it for fishing for brown trout for when he is down next season.

Here’s wishing you all a very happy New Year and tight lines to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment