Friday 9 March 2012

River Clyde Abington


I have just returned from a trip to Scotland to see the family. The weather was not the best but this did not stop me from having a look around at the waters available for fishing during the coming season when I am up again visiting family. Hillend was looking good even though the water was very choppy and the sleet and hailstones put me off getting out the car to take a pic.
On the way home down the motorway I decided to make a small diversion and have a look at the Clyde near Abington. The river Clyde was looking god and if the levels are right it should make for some good fishing during the coming season.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Scotsman,
    I have found your blog, which I really like it. I enjoyed to read your posts and stories. Hopefully, you will continue it.
    I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform for bloggers like you. :)

    ReplyDelete