Friday 4 November 2011

Planning Ahead


I have not been on the computer much over the last week due to planning ahead for next year’s cycling, walking and fishing trips. There will be a combination of Walking and Fishing and Cycling and fishing.
I have had the maps and guide books spread out on the floor for the last week when I have not been at work, looking at possible walks and bike rides with some fishing thrown in.
So far I have only come up with a couple of possible walks, the first is a walk up to Alcock Tarn for some brown trout fishing, the second is a trip to Buttermere with a walk up Red Pike to the tarn situated at about 1500ft, which is reputed to be full of small brown trout which take freely and give lively sport.
I will continue to do more planning for next season’s brown trout, I need to find some locations that are within a reasonable cycling distance but which may include an overnight camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment