Thursday 17 February 2011

Lakeland Fly Dressers



I attended our prize giving and quiz night on Wednesday 16th at the Club Inn at Endmoor nr Kendal. The evening started with a buffet, which was well received by all attendees. After the buffet we had the raffle in which I won a Hardy Fly line. This was followed by the main event, the prize giving for all the competitions held last year. The winners were announced by our Chairman Paul Little and the trophy’s given out by our Deputy Chairman Ken Harrison. I was surprised when my name was announced for the Cedric Moxon award for the Most Improved tyer in the Beginners section.
I am very pleased with this award and will strive to keep improving on my tying now that I have been given this further incentive to keep tying.

No comments:

Post a Comment