Monday 29 November 2010

South Lakes Fishing Guide


My manager has asked me if I could put together a booklet on fishing in the South Lakeland area. This is for the guests of the hotel where I work. The booklet will be put into production and sold in the hotel, and if popular it will be sold in the other hotels in our group.

I am currently researching all the Tarns and Lakes in the area, finding out whom if anyone owns the fishing rights etc. and whether a permit is required or not.

I am finding this a fascinating project, as it allows me to research places to fish for myself aswell. There will be one or two omissions from the finished booklet. This is intentional as some of the Tarns are in locations that I know to be too far for the guests to walk and return on the same day, I also need to keep a few places secret for myself and trusted friends when they visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment